- World’s first Climate Change Research Station in Sri Lanka
- PM’s office announces an on-line management Information System for paddy/rice
- New Radical Vision for Sustainable,Innovative Agriculture
- CRI predicts 500 m coconut yield shortage for 2017
- Govt. mulls liberalisation of coconut industry to boost exports
Monthly Archives: January 2013
FECT Econ Team staff (Dumindu, Erandika and Lareef) and Dr. Anuruddha Kankanamge met with Prof. Sahan Dissanayake of Colby College on the 10th of January 2013 at the University of Peradeniya to discuss collaboration and contributions. Sahan had contributed to … Continue reading
FECT researchers (Yasas, Erandika, Dumindu, Lareef) had discussion with Ms. Sandya Ariyawansha of the Sugarcane Research Institute, at Post Graduate Institute of Agriculture, University of Peradeniya at 11th January 2013. She is to visit FECT soon for further consultations.
Prof. Gamini Seneviratne of the Institute of Fundamental Studies met with the PI one Janaury afternoon and after reviewing the project agreed to participate in the project. He has a wealth of knowledge in soils, soil modeling, carbon sequestration.