FECT researchers (Yasas, Erandika, Dumindu, Lareef) had discussion with Ms. Sandya Ariyawansha of the Sugarcane Research Institute, at Post Graduate Institute of Agriculture, University of Peradeniya at 11th January 2013. She is to visit FECT soon for further consultations.
- World’s first Climate Change Research Station in Sri Lanka
- PM’s office announces an on-line management Information System for paddy/rice
- New Radical Vision for Sustainable,Innovative Agriculture
- CRI predicts 500 m coconut yield shortage for 2017
- Govt. mulls liberalisation of coconut industry to boost exports