Dr. Kankanamge of the Department of Economics at the University of Peradeniya has consented to support the work of AgMIP. He is particularly interested in market issues in relation to the agricultural value chain. Staff of the AgMIP Econ team (Dumindu, Erandika, Zeenas, Lareef) has met with him a few times in November, December and January.
- World’s first Climate Change Research Station in Sri Lanka
- PM’s office announces an on-line management Information System for paddy/rice
- New Radical Vision for Sustainable,Innovative Agriculture
- CRI predicts 500 m coconut yield shortage for 2017
- Govt. mulls liberalisation of coconut industry to boost exports